Clinicas de Salud del Pueblo employees are committed to protecting the privacy of
your health information.
As a Clinicas de Salud del Pueblo patient you have the right to:
- Request confidential communication of your health information
- Request a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Inspect and receive a copy of your health record.
- Request amendment to your health record obtain a listing of who has been given your
- Obtain a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices upon request. Download Clinicas
de Salud del Pueblo’s Notice of Privacy Practices Click Here.
If you believe your privacy rights have been compromised, you may file a complaint
with the onsite Clinic Manager or to the HIPAA Compliance Officer by phone (below)
or by completing the HIPAA Privacy Concern Form. The form may be hand delivered,
faxed or mailed to your nearest location or to:
Clinicas de Salud del Pueblo
HIPAA Compliance Officer
1166 K Street
Brawley, CA 92227-2737