The Patient Portal is a secure web-based system that lets you:
- View your health summary
- Request medical appointments
- View laboratory test results
- Use secure email to communicate with your provider and health care team
- View trusted sources of health information
How to Enroll
- Get your enrollment token from any member of your CDSDP health care team.
- When you get your enrollment token, go to www.nextmd.com and CLICK the “I am new here” button to get started.
- Click the “I Accept” button to agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Enter the eight-digit enrollment token provided by your clinic.
- Enter your date of birth and email address.
- Click “Next.”
How to Choose Your Username and Password
- Create Your USERNAME, which must be between 6-50 characters and is case sensitive.
- Create Your PASSWORD, which can be any combination of 6-20 letters, numbers, and symbols and is case sensitive.
- Create Your SECURITY question and answer, which will be used to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
Using the Patient Portal
From your welcome screen, you can see and access your inbox, upcoming appointments, lab results, medications, and more.
In the top navigation bar, choose “My Chart.”
- To view, click “View my Chart.”
- To download your chart, click “Download and send my chart.”
- To send your chart, click “Send” at the top right.
- Enter your provider’s name and press “Search.”
- To transmit your health record, press “Send my Chart.”
You will receive email notices when new information is available for you on the Patient Portal. No personal health information will be sent to your email account, only notifications from the Patient Portal.
Call Your Local Clinic
Blythe Health Clinic
Brawley Dental Clinic
Brawley Health Clinic
Calexico Dental Clinic
Calexico Medical Clinic
Coachella Health Clinic
El Centro Health Clinic
Hemet Medical and Dental Center
Mecca Dental Clinic
Mecca Health Clinic
Niland Health Clinic
West Shores Health Clinic
Winterhaven Health Clinic