DOT Medical Examination
The DOT/Commercial Driver Medical Examination (CDME) is a medical fitness determination for truck drivers. The purpose is to ensure the driver is physically qualified and can safely drive commercial motor vehicles and perform non-driving tasks as required.
The CDME is part of the Occupational Health program. We recommend scheduling your exam 30 days before your current certification is due to expire.
Exams are available by appointment at the Brawley Health Clinic. Call (760) 344-6471 to schedule an appointment.
What to Bring on Exam Day
- Corrective lenses (if applicable)
- Hearing devices (if applicable)
- List of all medications
- Information on your current or treating doctors
- All relevant medical records
- Your driver’s license
Before the Exam
- Get a good night’s rest
- Hydrate; you will need to provide a urine specimen
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol before your exam
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Brawley Health Clinic