Community Health & Outreach
The Community Health & Outreach team includes dedicated and experienced Community Health Workers, Promotoras, and Patient Care Coordinators.
Our programs complement clinic and hospital care by helping you manage your health at home. Our staff provides education to help you be as healthy as possible.
- We help you understand why it’s important to go to your primary care provider and follow your treatment.
- We educate you about when to use the emergency department (ER) and when to see your doctor instead.
- We teach you how to live a healthy lifestyle.
- We listen to your concerns.
- We help you set SMART goals.
- We help you solve problems that prevent you from seeing a doctor.
The Community Health & Outreach team also offers special programs to individuals and groups for more intensive education. All of these programs can be provided in the home or in a group setting and follow standard curricula developed and/or reviewed by local, regional, and national experts in community health.
http://retireinpolkcountytexas.com/tag/garena-free-fire/ Special programs with interactive workshops include:
- Clinic Services
- Diabetes & Cardiovascular
- Home Visits*
- Oral Health
If you would like a home visit or group presentation, please contact the Community Health & Outreach Department (760) 344-9951 ext. 10142.
*Home visits are for Clinicas de Salud del Pueblo patients in Imperial County.
buy Lyrica tablets uk Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Calexico Health Clinic
Coachella Health Clinic
El Centro Health Clinic
Hemet Medical and Dental Center
Mecca Health Clinic
Niland Health Clinic
West Shores Health Clinic
Winterhaven Health Clinic