Every Woman Counts
Every Woman Counts (EWC) is a breast and cervical cancer early detection and screening program. EWC is free to uninsured and underinsured, low-income women who meet program terms.
EWC offers high quality cancer screening and follow-up services, including:
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Diagnostic services
- Health education and outreach
- Patient care coordination
- Follow-up services and referrals for treatment
Cervical Cancer Screening Services
- Pap test
- Pelvic examination
- Follow-up cervical diagnostic services (when needed)
Breast Cancer Screening Services
- Clinical Breast Exam (CBE)
- Follow-up breast diagnostic services (when needed)
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment or find out if you qualify for the program, contact one of the CDSDP locations.
Women eligible for EWC must be underinsured or uninsured, have a California address, and meet the age and income requirements. The California Department of Health Care Service website provides more information on this program: https://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/Cancer/ewc/Pages/default.aspx
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
El Centro Health Clinic
Mecca Health Clinic
Niland Health Clinic
West Shores Health Clinic