Family PACT (Planning, Access, Care, and Treatment)
If you want to be on birth control, but you don’t have health insurance, you may be eligible for free birth control through Family PACT.
Family PACT is a Medi-Cal program. It provides no-cost family planning services to eligible low-income men and women, including teens.
The goal of Family PACT is to reduce unintended pregnancy and maintain good reproductive health. Unintended pregnancies can cause health, social, and economic challenges.
Family PACT services include:
- Basic reproductive health visits
- Birth control
- Cervical cancer screening and treatment of pre-invasive cervical lesions
- Female and male sterilization
- Fertility awareness
- Health education and counseling
- Health screening tests
- HIV testing and counseling
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- STI diagnosis and treatment
- Urinary tract infections
Family PACT does NOT include:
- Pregnancy care
Who is Eligible?
Both men and women are eligible if they are low-income California residents and:
- Do not have insurance that covers family planning, or
- Have insurance, but need to keep family planning services confidential
How to Qualify
To schedule an appointment or find out if you qualify for the program, contact one of the CDSDP locations.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Blythe Health Clinic
Brawley Health Clinic
Calexico Health Clinic
Coachella Health Clinic
El Centro Health Clinic
Hemet Medical Center
Mecca Health Clinic
West Shores Health Clinic
Winterhaven Health Clinic